They are the systems established with detectors sensitive to passive infrared movement, glass break, vibration, magnetic switches and keypads in buildings, bank branches and safeboxes, residences and places where security should be strictly controlled.
They can give audio and illuminated warnings as well as notifying alarm situations in central software through GSM or IP networks.
By tracing health and fire alarm devices, they can ensure central communication in addition to security.
The systems are composed of the following:
- Control panels and communication devices
- Keypads and indicators for user controls
- Movement detectors
- Break glass detectors
- Magnetic door and window switches
- Audio and illuminated warning devices
- UTC Fire & Security (formerly GE Security )
All kinds of control panels and detectors